CUBASE SX 3

CUBASE SX 3

July 23, 2007

Welcome to CUBASE SX VIDEO TUTORIALS!

On this Blog you will find a lot of useful CUBASE SX information along with my CUBASE SX video tutorials. I will discuss about diferent subjects on how to create your music with CUBASE SX.

Although you can find CUBASE SX 4 in the market, some of my CUBASE SX video tutorials will be displayed with CUBASE SX 3, and I am sure you will still learn a lot from watching them.
Some of the Videos will be about Sound, Mixing, Synthesis ideas, glossary Sound Terms and pushing your CUBASE SX to the limit!

Feel free to leave your comments, music, links, ideas, questions, or anything special that is interesting you.

I hope you will enjoy the information on this website.
You can also subscribe to my NewsLetter!

Sincerely,
Elad Darmon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog! Thank you for the Cutoff/Resonance Tutorial...

About Me

An Israeli Music Producer. I Graduate of the MUZIK - School of Creation and Production in Israel on 2005. After graduating, became one of the teachers for CUBASE SX, Sound Mixing & Synthesis, and has a commercial Home Studio.